CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Helloween

Well finals are over an I think I have survived the first term of my medical school career. I am one-twelvth of the way done! Due to the busy time I have neglected my blog and with kind prodding from Tom I have decided to get to it.


We carved some pumpkins! LeRoy there even had some scruff.


Kambree was a Dalmation (Kasia wore that costume at 1.5 years old) and Kasia was our purple friend Barney for the second consecutive year. We are hoping she'll still like him for the next three years.


Our cute little pumpkins.


Kasia cleaned up Trick-or-Treating since there weren't too many out. But it is still a mystery as to where all her candy went.


Who is that handsom fella with a stach?? Yea, I was a werewolf for halloween!

2 comments:

Clemstock said...

OK D-MAN. Thats just scary! J/K I bet the costume was good. Girls look good. Very cute. Hope all is well.

The Dials said...

Big D-
It is a good thing you couldn't grow facial hair in high school, because your stache would have received much ridicule from the guys on the football and baseball team. You have a beautiful family. We can't believe how fast your girls are growing up.